Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lessons Learned

What I learned on the internet today:

#1. You can actually paint fabric in lieu of reupholstering


via Young House Love

I'm still very skeptical about this one and I'm not sure I would ever be brave enough to try it unless it was something that I absolutely could live without because chances are, I would fail at this miserably.

I'm completely fascinated.

They posted the tutorial from Hyphen Interiors. It seems as if she had better luck with the project.

#2. The only way for me to EVER be turned off to cheese is to take a cheese making class


via Centsational Girl

I find it happens more often than not that not, if I know how certain food was prepared, I don't find joy in eating it. Sometimes this happens to me when I make dinner so I would rather have Chris make dinner so I can fully enjoy the meal....at least that is the excuse I give him as to why I don't prepare dinner every night.

The whole process of cheese making, especially blue cheese making, does not look very appetizing, although reading all of the steps and time involved does make me appreciate what I'm putting in my mouth....so.... ultimately I've concluded that I'll leave the cheese making to the professionals and I'll simply enjoy indulging in it....often!

1 comment:

  1. Too funny about the cheese! I can relate a little - I'm almost embarrassed to say. Thanks for mentioning my chair! We love it. Wish it had turned out better for Sherry on YHL!

    ReplyDelete