Thursday, April 28, 2011

Rainy Night Dinner Party For 2


I haven't felt like posting much lately...maybe it's the change in season, maybe it's the constant downfall of rain that's been soaking our city, or maybe I'm realizing I spend way too much time on the computer and need to find other hobbies, not sure, but regardless, I thought I would post some photos of my dinner from last night that Jenny prepared for me while I sat at her table sipping wine, doing absolutely nothing.

It was great.

She even provided the perfect (and my most favorite) appetizer, cheese!



I had to document her chopping onions because this is not a scene that I observe very often, but hopefully she keeps this up because I will say I was very impressed with her cooking skills.



Blackened tilapia with cilantro lime garlic butter, roasted rosemary potatoes and sweet coleslaw... YUMMY!



AND THE GRAND FINALE...TIRAMISU!
I'm posting the recipe for this as soon as I get it because it was WONDERFUL! and best of all, LOWFAT!!!



Thanks Jen!



IN OTHER NEWS.....

I decided to color (highlight & lowlight) my hair for the first time since high school.

In my mind, I've gone from a brunette to a blonde.

I know this is not the case, but for me, this is a drastic change.



Also....

I'm totally one of those nerds that plan on setting their alarm at 6am in the morning to catch news coverage of the Royal Wedding!!!!!



EEEEEEEE!!!!! I better get to bed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment