Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Project Rapunzel Pillow

Yet another pillow project!

I was feeling inspired after discovering some Rapunzel fabric from Sew Fresh Fabric on Etsy and decided to give the 'ole pillow project another try, but this time as a baby gift!



I didn't order very much fabric, only 1/2 yard, so I found some cute giraffe spotted fabric at Jo-ann's to use for the back.



I was feeling a little ambitious so I decided to add a monogrammed pocket using Rapunzel fabric scraps and iron-on lettering.



Operation Rapunzel Pillow Complete!





Bring on the next pillow....

I also have 1/4 yard of this Sleeping Beauty fabric to play with!


2 comments:

  1. Pounce, you're so creative! I LOVE it! Let me know when you get into the pillow making business full-time, and I'll put in an order for my Madelyn at Christmas time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - PRECIOUS! I've seen this Fab and LOVE it for Linens, Bedrooms! :)

    ReplyDelete